Centre stand

Billy Buell

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these. I would like the dimensions so i can make one myself.:thumb2

Yes please that would be great. I have plenty of materials and the gearcto do it and i like tinkering. Thanks :thumb2

Just the height for the 9t as i will only use it that height.

The one I have, and no longer use, was bought for the original model but as it lifted the bike quite high I’d bet it would lift the Urban and Scrambler ok. I’ve never advertised mine as it’s quite heavy and would cost a bit to post. I use the aftermarket folding centre stand from Wunderlich now.

WUNDERLICH - Centerstand !
Had one on mine before I sold it standing upright...;)

Been messing around over the last few days and nearly finished my version. I'll post a picture when i have it done. It'll keep the weight off the tyres and suspension over the winter lay up.

Nice work but check out the centerstand from Wunderlich.Looks and works like it came stock from BMW and does not scrape cornering hard.At least with Ohlins shocks...

That’s really fantastic fella, very well done! I’ve been working on a stand myself but it lifts the wheel off the floor in a different way
- btw if any of the forum lads want one of mine (not that it’s any better than Billy’s!!!!) then contact me direct and I’ll do a discount

https://www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk/bmw-portable-jack---workshop--roadside-paralever-1103-p.asp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9b14b644d95e0b19c30c39ed3099983e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom