Jump Start Packs

Bart1664

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi
Looking for recommendation for a portable jump start pack suitable for my 2012 GSA.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Why?
Never needed one, keep the bike on a battery conditioner.

Got one off Amazon couple of Christmas's ago, always useful for friends bikes. Link below.

Arteck Car Jump Starter Up To 4.0L Auto Battery Charger and 12000mAh Portable External Battery Charger for Automotive with Clamp, Flashlight, 12V Output 400A Peak https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XRWH8HN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_bP87DbSCANJGF

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

if its the stock battery and over 5 years old they have been careful designed to one day just die over night, you can plug it in regularly and fight it for a few years but far simpler to get a new better quality battery

Why?
Never needed one, keep the bike on a battery conditioner.

I'm very pleased you have never needed one but for the 'just in case' moments, helping others and remembering the boy scout motto :camping

if its the stock battery and over 5 years old they have been careful designed to one day just die over night, you can plug it in regularly and fight it for a few years but far simpler to get a new better quality battery

Yes, indeed. Mine lasted 7 years but recently gave up without warning away from home!!! Hence the backup plan.

Back
Top Bottom