Enduro bike recommendations

R800

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Was thinking a an enduro bike to do some off road... I know very little about it though, my friend has a husky 250 4 stroke but it’s well out if my price range.

No preference besides around 250 (light) and 4 stroke. I would probably be putting it in back if van or trailer so doesn’t need to be road legal.

Any recommendations or advice on what to avoid? Only looking ya spend 2-3 grand... and I know most will be wrecked in that price range

wr 250 will fit the bill yamaha good and reliable , honda crf x there is plenty of them about if you dont need it trail legal a moto x bike will be cheaper rmz or kx will fit the bill

This year I have purchased a couple of KTM 400 EXC's one a 2001 & the other a 2004. I paid £1300 & £1200 respectively, both came from off road user groups on Facebook. The RFS engine is pretty bullet proof, I have had mine, a 2000 model from new - regularly maintained, has never missed a beat.

They are out there, and you can always go & view prior to purchase. The 250's lack a little bottom end & need to be worked harder.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom