Just want o test other brands too.

Hi, I am new here. I want to change to other brands of the bike like Ducati and Honda. Hopefully, I can get some useful insight and suggestions from here.

Welcome, to a stranger in a strange world. You will soon get used to the humour, or not.
Joining a BMW forum (THE Forum) and wanting insights into Ducati and Honda - you will need to keep that humour bone in place:thumb

Hi, I am trying to outrage my fellow biker mates, on a BMW forum.I want to change to other brands of the bike like Ducati and Honda. Hopefully, I can get some useful insight and suggestions from here.

There, I’ve helped you out, now you can pay your 12 squids and join in :thumby:

If you look into the "Our Other Bikes" section you will find lots of opinions from others who have made the successful change to other brands.

Look at Ducati and KTM for a more engaging and visceral riding experience and a nice chain. Look at Yamaha for more comfort and reliability. Look at Triumph for more comfort and smoothness and weight. Look at Honda Africa Twin for mucho off-road.

Read thoroughly the "I'm new here .." threads and you will meet the guys who have migrated from other brands to BMW and their reasons for doing so.

Good luck in finding hilly country in the Netherlands.

Back
Top Bottom