I shall call her Penelope

Looks great Rick :thumb

See you Friday 20th. You and RoadRash can tell us all about your new 'bikes :D

:beerjug:

looks good Rick ..if its a keeper id PPF the front end, the graphics will look and feel they've been painted on, also they wont lift when washing

Nice looking bike Rick, enjoy!

I hope you get on better with the seat than I did, terrible for me on a long run, but great bike :thumb

It's certainly a comfy seat , however it can have a tendency to help you roll your nuts a bit due to the angle of your pelvis leaning forward.
The comfort seat does fix this , however its not as pleasing to the eye as the PP seat.
I got round it with an air hawk for long days (500miles + , did a few this year)with the seat spacers took out and the standard seat.
As long as you've not got T rex arms you'll be fine ;)

I had the tail tidy fitted yesterday I was going to do it myself but 60 pats of instructions and my ham fisteness had me get the good boys at DMC do it for a small fee

As it turns out it was quite a tricky job so i was wise
Any way i digress
Seeing as she was dirty i went out for a little tootle before cleaning

I only have just over 100 miles on and the roads have been terrible wet and slippy but this bike just feels so planted, so composed.

Have a couple of photos

Attachments

• C03B3D51-7B17-4115-A955-43B3D3A23032.jpg
    C03B3D51-7B17-4115-A955-43B3D3A23032.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_0425.jpg
    IMG_0425.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_0424.jpg
    IMG_0424.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 284
Looks good, but get those bloody pillion hangers off ASAP! :barf

I have been pondering that all day .....

just need to find the right bolts to blank off the holes and i think i will

Have a look on the Probolts website, as they do exactly what you’ll need. :thumb

Hey Rick

Before you get the first service done at 600 miles make sure the service indicator light has come on otherwise it’ll come on after the service is done and will have to be reset.

Don’t ask me how I know. :blast

It does however give me a good excuse to go back and buy a Termi slip on silencer... but keep it to yersen

I have been pondering that all day .....

just need to find the right bolts to blank off the holes and i think i will

Plastic trim panel fasteners are great for that too. The ones which expand behind the frame. Just leave a small, shallow visible 'D'.

Often have to drill them out, but if you don't swap back regularly, they're a neat solution.

Hey Rick

Before you get the first service done at 600 miles make sure the service indicator light has come on otherwise it’ll come on after the service is done and will have to be reset.

Don’t ask me how I know. :blast

It does however give me a good excuse to go back and buy a Termi slip on silencer... but keep it to yersen

I dont need to ask as i fell foul of that on the Hypermotard

Back
Top Bottom