115.2 KB · Views: 670
  • 3E2710DC-589A-49CE-964E-846C06BB1E90.jpeg
    3E2710DC-589A-49CE-964E-846C06BB1E90.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 671
  • 8E3A0FF8-1E13-4322-8FC3-2F459C1FF983.jpeg
    8E3A0FF8-1E13-4322-8FC3-2F459C1FF983.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 696
Very many congratulations! :beerjug:

However may I please suggest that you redact your photographs to not detail your registration number.

Congratulations! That's one of the best colour schemes they have

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I have often wondered why people cover their registration marks?

Completely unnecessary.

If those with nefarious intent want to clone a vehicle/number they can do that with ease. If they commit motoring offences, you’ll soon hear about it and they will be rumbled.

I think the trend probably started after folks seeing crashed vehicles on the back of breakdown trucks. Covering those plates makes sense since if the vehicle is written off, the time taken for the crims to be rumbled will be much longer.

Big congrats mate! I remember how I felt when my bike arrived. Literally couldn't sleep that night out of sheer excitement. haha

Completely unnecessary.

If those with nefarious intent want to clone a vehicle/number they can do that with ease. If they commit motoring offences, you’ll soon hear about it and they will be rumbled.

I think the trend probably started after folks seeing crashed vehicles on the back of breakdown trucks. Covering those plates makes sense since if the vehicle is written off, the time taken for the crims to be rumbled will be much longer.

Totally agree. I live near a CoPart Depot and all of the wrecks going in and out have the Reg. No. obscured. If there was a 'Like' button I'd give you a click!

Nice bike - but then I should say that as I have one in the same colours! You will enjoy it, it is a fantastic do-everything bike.

Health to enjoy your new bike.
I have the exclusive colour scheme, as I preferred the black to the rallye paint scheme....but we are all different in our choices.

Ride safe y’all

Bubb

Totally agree. I live near a CoPart Depot and all of the wrecks going in and out have the Reg. No. obscured. If there was a 'Like' button I'd give you a click!

It makes it much less complicated if you get flashed by a camera as DVLA get very uppity if a written off vehicle is spotted on the move,

Back
Top Bottom