Aux lights

How about a bracket that utilises the two top fixing bolts on th water rad? I'm going to think more about this today.

Basically you are trying to get two different things in one solution, visibility and driving lamps. I have got a couple of LED strips that I am going to fit to the hand guards just for visibility. If I then want them, I would then prefer to have driving lamps inboard, maybe under the beak as they would not then need to be any distance from the main lights.

Just my random thoughts...

How about a bracket that utilises the two top fixing bolts on th water rad? I'm going to think more about this today.

Thats worth looking at but you`d get too much `wobble` if it wasn`t supported from elsewhere which may lead to a Monster......

Basically you are trying to get two different things in one solution, visibility and driving lamps. I have got a couple of LED strips that I am going to fit to the hand guards just for visibility. If I then want them, I would then prefer to have driving lamps inboard, maybe under the beak as they would not then need to be any distance from the main lights.

Just my random thoughts...

That sounds like a good idea, I`m sure others would think LED strips on handguards would be a good alternative.

Thats worth looking at but you`d get too much `wobble` if it wasn`t supported from elsewhere which may lead to a Monster......

I'll let you know after 25th as I've got some Denali brackets that would work but I can't confirm the clearances because SWIMBO has wrapped the lights up in nice chrissy paper now.

Still, I do like making stuff :)
75ee63be19126cfbb6c09deb628ab721.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll let you know after 25th as I've got some Denali brackets that would work but I can't confirm the clearances because SWIMBO has wrapped the lights up in nice chrissy paper now.

That sounds interesting - if Denali have mounted them under the beak it`ll be a good strong (non Chinese) solution! I`m gonna stick some BMW (very similar) spots on the brackets as I think they may look far better.

That sounds interesting - if Denali have mounted them under the beak it`ll be a good strong (non Chinese) solution! I`m gonna stick some BMW (very similar) spots on the brackets as I think they may look far better.

Fitted lights today using Denali bracket. Lights are rock solid.

Attachments

• IMG_2746.jpg
    IMG_2746.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_2745.jpg
    IMG_2745.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_2747.jpg
    IMG_2747.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_2748.jpg
    IMG_2748.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 302
more pics

Attachments

• IMG_2733.jpg
    IMG_2733.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_2736.jpg
    IMG_2736.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_2737.jpg
    IMG_2737.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_2738.jpg
    IMG_2738.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 364
You can tell they are solid - great to see as nowadays far too much is made as cheap as possible.

Here’s my latest design for the heavy, large round Denali lights - very solid too!
e793a461d64648b5f8be34857f7ca2c9.jpg

www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Mark, the brackets look good to me and after tonight’s wind and rain, I agree, the XR’s standard lights have room for improvement.
Could you or anyone else tell me if you had any issues with the bike throwing fault codes or warning lights as I would like to use my vision X LED spot lights from my previous bike and your mounts? Thanks in advance.

Jim

Hi Mark, the brackets look good to me and after tonight’s wind and rain, I agree, the XR’s standard lights have room for improvement.
Could you or anyone else tell me if you had any issues with the bike throwing fault codes or warning lights as I would like to use my vision X LED spot lights from my previous bike and your mounts? Thanks in advance.

Jim

Mmm dunno mate - I`m going to use my ezcan soon (when I get time) so I`ll see. I`ve a 911 pro if you need anything clearing

Back
Top Bottom