Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

As well as being a twat he loves every bike he tests.

I think I'm right that he didn't like the Diavel, and a couple of other things. He likes bikes, and most bikes are pretty good these days. He does love the GS beyond all others, and his videos went a long way to making me want one. I like him, he's an average rider and doesn't hoon about like a twat.

Very interesting.

Can you imagine being married to one of those factory girl’s..Who could knock you up a great curry, and then adjust your tappets, whilst you're doing the washing up, marvellous..:thumb2

I’ve only just got my Interceptor on the road, first ride yesterday afternoon, but compared to my last bike an R1200RT it’s a doddle to ride, seems light as a feather, nimble, and I can get my feet down near flat on the ground. And it sounds good too, can’t wait to go further afield in the coming weeks.

PS, it looks good too, proper old school look without Triumph’s blingy finish

I’ve only just got my Interceptor on the road, first ride yesterday afternoon, but compared to my last bike an R1200RT it’s a doddle to ride, seems light as a feather, nimble, and I can get my feet down near flat on the ground. And it sounds good too, can’t wait to go further afield in the coming weeks.

Keep us posted..:thumb

Ye what he said, I'd be very interested in how things are long term with one of these, like 2 or 3 years down the road as not everyone has the same anal cleaning obsession that Stuart Fillingham has.

It’s no secret how to keep a bike decent, Don’t ride it on salted roads and avoid rain too if you can, mostly I can nowadays.

Saw this in India last year
69daea03cea2ae27651d6e09a2e8928d.jpg

606e9874f207f730196938c33f25a762.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indian Mini Muscleman.

I saw a documentary about this tough little fecker a couple of years ago, and his dream was to have a motorbike; so it would definitely suit him.

He was one of the few humans who could bench press twice his body weight.

He was abandoned at birth, and got by doing feats of strength as a street entertainer.

Attachments

• A2A3771F-DE58-4064-9133-AF1E96DEF2DF.jpeg
    A2A3771F-DE58-4064-9133-AF1E96DEF2DF.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 130

Back
Top Bottom