New year breakfast meet. 4th January 2020 (new venue)

D'oh! Stuck at the vets 🙄 the way it's going, I'll have to sell the GS to cover the cost... 😒

Very good turn out this morning between 25 to 30 :thumby:

The dry roads helped :)

Happy new year folks.
Gerry

Thanks Gerry another excellent venue :okay - although a bit cramped :D

Excellent get together and another cracking venue....Many thanks for organising, Gerry. :beerjug:

Sorry - I tried but I failed to find it without any navigation instruments, or map. I studied the map and directions and tried to remember them..... my memory isn't what it used to be. I saw some lovely lanes south and east of Loughborough though. Came home through Markby and Coalville area to Ashby and from there I know where I am! I need to get a sat nav bracket to fit on this bike. :thumby:

Sorry - I tried but I failed to find it without any navigation instruments, or map. I studied the map and directions and tried to remember them..... my memory isn't what it used to be. I saw some lovely lanes south and east of Loughborough though. Came home through Markby and Coalville area to Ashby and from there I know where I am! I need to get a sat nav bracket to fit on this bike. :thumby:

I understand IT is your not strongest skill. Why dont you consider buying a Quadlock or similar for your mobile phone. www.quadlock.co.uk, You will be able to mount this on your bike. All you have to do then is google via your phone where you want to go, as in this case buttercup tea rooms Leicester then select directions from google. Easy Peasy.

I Live in Burton so in the Spring (to cold for me now - wuss!) want to meet up i will show you my setup.

I understand IT is your not strongest skill. Why dont you consider buying a Quadlock or similar for your mobile phone. www.quadlock.co.uk, You will be able to mount this on your bike. All you have to do then is google via your phone where you want to go, as in this case buttercup tea rooms Leicester then select directions from google. Easy Peasy.

I Live in Burton so in the Spring (to cold for me now - wuss!) want to meet up i will show you my setup.

Thanks very much. I can't afford one of those fancy, dancy phones. My phone is supposed to be a smart phone, but it takes forever to load a page... like 15 seconds or so. Therefore I don't bother using it for anything other than phone calls and texts... the odd camera snap, but the camera on it is absolute pants. Galaxy 4 it is, no longer supported by Samsung but it does what I need. I just need a mount for the Zumo, it is bolted onto the other bike. The R80GS has nothing more than a map - in the top of the tankbag, but this bike I can't use a tankbag because of the humpy, offroady tank.

Attachments

• DSCN9514.web.jpg
    DSCN9514.web.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 111

Back
Top Bottom