what tyres

Most people will run out of talent before their tyres run out of grip.

All the talk of stable this and white line that is bollocks.

I’d go for the best deal you can get.

No bad tyres now days

Today’s sports touring tyre was a track day blaster 10 years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No bad tyres now days

FACT !

first I dont see whats funny about the question ?? and if you look metzelers were mentioned 3 times prior to my last post ! yet alas another meat head with nothing constructive to add .This place is going from bad to shite

Must be my eyesight. I can see it mentioned once.
and as for constructive, I thought you might ask the users of the Conti' tyres why they liked theirs so much. At that point we start getting into constructive.

No bad tyres now days

To you and Cabby,
Your observations are way off the mark. We are not talking about how far you can lean the bike. We are talking about how the tyres respond to road conditions, and there is a BIG difference between how one brand of tyre on a given motorcycle will handle even before you start dialing in all the other massive list of variable. How well the tyres feel after say, 2000, 3000, 4000 miles etc. Also tyre life varies significantly against cost.

Yeah right

And if I dial in 2 clicks of pre load I’ll be a match for Rossi in no time.

Utter bollocks

So, am I correct in saying, that you don't care at all as to what tyres you fit to your bike?

No

Any decent quality ones will be fine, so anything from one of the “quality” brands.

Anyway, that’s how I see it.

I’ve ridden a lot of miles on various tyres and my overriding thought is that there are no bad tyres now days.

Each to their own, personally I use K60 scouts on my GSA and I like them, and they’re cheap cos they’re not trendy.

yes they are the HWM version only done about 50 miles so far and they feel good i,m used to the heavier bike having had the k1600 the Rt is a little lighter but handles well will wait for a nice dry day to fully explore them

So, am I correct in saying, that you don't care at all as to what tyres you fit to your bike?

Not what is being suggested I believe.

We all have our preferences depending on which type of bike one may be riding, for example, I wouldn't put K60 Scouts on my GS but had them on my tenere 660.

Anyone tried the Conti Motions on an LC RT? I'm not a quick rider but can pile on the miles. These seem to be a more budget tyre in their range. Continental don't seem to list them as a recommended fitment but they are available in the same size and ratings as the Road Attacks though as W rather than Z speed rating.

Back
Top Bottom