Need a little help guys

Cali Phil

Reaction score
My old girl, 2000R11RT. Speedo light out. How do i access it to replace bulb(s)? Pls be very specific, cause im much older than my bike. Oh, what size is the bulb? Thank from across the pond.

Well, being ocd, i decided to tackle the job this morning. Holy Crap. 2 hours and bloodied hands figured how to get the speedo pod out just for those 2 little bulbs. Enuf for now. Hope I remember how to get it back together. Wish me luck.

Well, being ocd, i decided to tackle the job this morning. Holy Crap. 2 hours and bloodied hands figured how to get the speedo pod out just for those 2 little bulbs. Enuf for now. Hope I remember how to get it back together. Wish me luck.

GOOD LUCK! :D

Half way there. Thats it for today. Will go at it tomorrow. Rain for the next few days so no rush and at this point thats my plan. i have A Triumph ThruxtonR but I’m dedicated to to keeping the old girl on the road. Crazy, I know.

You can change bulbs for white led lights and a red led for the right side on rev counter very good subdued lighting as well

Back
Top Bottom