beMoto Insurance

Just renewed my bike insurance with Bemoto through Dean.
Of course we all hope never to invoke our policies but you'll only truly know how good they are when you do!
Whilst everyone's needs will be different and it does pay to shop around I'm more than happy with my new policy. The biggest selling point for me was they don't charge admin fees to alter policy details. My last insurer wanted £20 and others were quoting £35 a go!

Just renewed my policy with Bennetts via the bike insurer.
Again good price of £95.20 with 9 years NCD now protected. Excess is £400 but thats ok. 2016 R1200GS TE LC Garaged with no convictions or claims etc.

been speaking to Dean, he's very helpful but it looks like their underwriters insist on a chain on my KTM 690 and KTM 350EXC, which makes it a non starter really.

Seem a good bunch. I’ve traded my 16plate 1200gs and 17 plate 1090r for a 1250gsa rallye with north oxford bmw in a very acceptable deal and phoned Carole Nash on Monday expecting to transfer cover to new bike which is waiting to leave Oxford.
After an hour of interrogation they informed me they’d need to refer the quote due to value of new bike despite me pointing out that the two departing bike had a combined value equivalent to the new arrival. Their parting shot was a promise of a return call by Wednesday ( yesterday) which failed to materialise.
This morning I phoned BeMoto before lunch and in a very short time had the new 1250 and a husky 701 comprehensively insured with eu cover, rac breakdown, helmet and kit cover all included with AXA for nearly half what Carole Nash were suggesting prior to approval from upstairs.
BeMoto now insure these two with others to be added as renewal dates occur. Seem decent and you speak to a living breathing human being, no computer generated bs. Carole Nash will be given the news of their sacking next week once the bikes have left me.

Switched from Carole Nash to BeMoto today. As usual the renewal had shot up 20%, not that this is ever a surprise, but BeMoto beat it by a lot and my premium was a fair bit lower actually than last year. Certainly happy with the getting of the policy experience, it wasn't your standard Mancunian Robot I seem to always get.

There's no Europeam Breakdown cover but at the saving that's something I can well live without.

Perhaps I might even get the bike out and actually go somewhere on it to celebrate.

Hi Dean,
I need a price for a multi bike policy very soon, I have sent you a pm, please can you contact me.
Regards
Kev

I've been with Hastings for a few years now and took a big hike upwards from a 2 year old TB GSA to a new GSA HP.
Renewal this year came in at £262. A fresh policy would have been £242.
I did renew on a lower bike value at £208 and then saw that the policy indicated that the premium was based on there being no modifications. Realistically and truthfully there are probably very few bikes that don't have some modification.
A GS/GSA owner generally has luggage and with a Sat Nav that comes to £2K. So if they whole lot went the cover needs to be right. Trying to contact Hastings to discuss at this time is a nightmare.
So Bemoto got a call and I could discuss my requirements with a human (Brian as it happens :]) All done, everything covered and no nagging doubts £220. That will do Bemoto. :beerjug:

Just sorted my policy out with Scott at Bemoto after ringing around all day.
2019 GS1250 AND 2007 Honda CBF1000 fully comp both £350 excess 7500miles £260.00!!!
With AXA as was my renewal with my old broker who wanted nearly £600

Very pleased with the prompt service and the way I was dealt with. All the paperwork arrived within minutes.

Well done Bemoto!!

Well bugger me, just cancelled my insurance for the superduke GT (sold it). Rang me back when they said, minimum cost to get out of the next 4 months (less than £20) .
Makes a change it's usually mega hassle to cancel . Will be back with them when the next bike is sorted.

I’m just waiting a response from BeMoto as I’m looking to move away from from Hastings who want £415 to renew my policy on my Mar 2020 GSA Rallye, which for me with 43 years riding experience, full no-claims seems extortionate. Spoke to BeMoto yesterday, given a quote of £368, but ran through MoneySupermarket.com, and same cover from BeMoto was £270. Have asked them why, as I assume there must be a reason for the difference. Would like to give them a go if we can sort it.

Must say that bemoto got in touch and provided a quote closer to the MoneySupermarket one. Also got in touch with Hastings, as their excess of £325 is attractive compared to many others. Funny old thing, when I asked for my Proof of No Claims they tried the “let’s just look see if we can reduce the quote” angle, lo and behold they lowered their renewal quote by £100, which is close enough to bemoto for me to stay with Hastings this year. Thanks to bemoto though for trying.

Just purchased a policy with beBoto and mentioned this offer. They wouldn't apply the discount as they said they had already applied some discount to my new quote as a returning customer. So that's a bit confusing, they automatically offer a discount if you return to them after a break in riding, but then won't or can't apply the discount which was offered above. I still bought the policy as they are a good company and have always been very helpful and provide a personal service which is lacking in many other insurance agency's.

Bemoto quoted me more than double my renewal quote for my bikes, so they are not always better for everyone.

Bemoto quoted me more than double my renewal quote for my bikes, so they are not always better for everyone.

Had the same problem two/three years ago when they tried to charge me extra for the tft and sos as an additional options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Each to their own, but I tried bemoto and not only did they not get back to me I recall three times, the policy was a daft amount too so all in all hopeless & needless to say I wouldn't touch them.

My renewal is due within couple of weeks. The usual online sites sent me notifications of this year's pricing and then the invitation came in from BMW insurance, up over 25% from last year. I was disappointed with this as none of us have been out riding much and I would suspect that claims must surely be down.

However, played the annual game to find general pricing, gave Dean a call at BeMoto and he was able to offer a quote within sight of the cheapest quotes, and I was more than happy to go back to using them again this year. Fast efficient process without drama.

:thumby:

I have a few bikes with BeMoto. They are not the cheapest but they went out of their way to make sure with the underwriters that all the mitigating risk factors were considered

MCE were cheapest but not the best experience.

I had a really cheap quote of Bemoto but I needed business use and they couldn't provide it, went back to Bikesure who couldn't match it but they got close enough which was good enough for me.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom