beMoto Insurance

Are you guys having any luck with BeMoto?
I've been waiting to hear back from them about my potential multipolicy, but nothing happened in a week yet.

Is it just a slow process?

I HAD A accident 01-08-2020 pal rode into rear of me resulting in my first ever bike insurance claim after 50 years of riding.Claim still on going and I always say this "YOUR ONLY INSURED UNTIL YOU MAKE A CLAIM!"

Assuming, as you were struck from the rear, your friend’s insurer has accepted liability.

Which bits of the claim are rumbling on?

A. Damage to your bike?

B. Damage to your clothing, helmet etc?

C. The bodily injury you might have suffered as a consequence?

D. Something else?

Magic. They called literally 30 seconds after I posted the message above. :D
All good then.

Magic. They called literally 30 seconds after I posted the message above. :D
All good then.

Better luck than me, then….never called me back and wasted a lot of my time. And not an unattractive risk (before Wapping chips in ��)….rural, bike garaged, clean license and near pension age. Fortunately C Nash came up with an unbelievably good quote.

Called BeMoto this morning, on my 4 bike policy, removed a R1200R and G310GS (both sold on here) and added a R1250GSA TE, received a £27.08 refund, wasn't expecting that, but very pleased with the service (Thanks Dan:)

Re-insured with BEMoto this morning, Adam was the chap I dealt with - happy with service, significant improvement over last years service.

Insured 2 bikes and paid £230 with rac cover on both.
one bike, more powerful and worth more quoted £95 on a comparison site.

Anyway went with Bemoto at £230, - 3 months later sold one bike. Rang them to advise - no refund as one bike was added free.

Now then - purchased another cheaper bike and guess what another £50 to add to policy for 7 months.

BEMOTO - robbing bar stewards.

I tried to get a quote for a new GS 1250.

It wouldn’t give me one but it would give me a quote for TPF&T :nenau

They are just a broker that has managed some good press with the Motorcycle bloggers. At the end of the day, they are no better than anyone else and are a business.

They are just a broker that has managed some good press with the Motorcycle bloggers. At the end of the day, they are no better than anyone else and are a business.

Agree - Wonder how many motorcycle bloggers receive free or heavily discounted insurance from Bemoto?

Better luck than me, then….never called me back and wasted a lot of my time. And not an unattractive risk (before Wapping chips in ��)….rural, bike garaged, clean license and near pension age. Fortunately C Nash came up with an unbelievably good quote.

Carol Gash are brilliant until you need to claim.

£100 plus cheaper than CN quoted me last year and with one bike removed then 3 other alterations made in the year with no charges, CN would have charged £40 for each alteration ie an extra £160 so in reality a £260 saving .

£100 plus cheaper than CN quoted me last year and with one bike removed then 3 other alterations made in the year with no charges, CN would have charged £40 for each alteration ie an extra £160 so in reality a £260 saving .

But you can achieve the same by moving to different brokers. I just don't understand broker loyalty, Brokers are not underwriters, then sell other peoples products. But if it works for you, then great, Bemoto has never been competitive for me.

Absolute joke, phoned 9 times in the last 3 days, spoke to a lady twice who promised they would ring back as all agents busy but still nothing, left my phone number and email but still no reply from them, Lucky i dont need them for a breakdown or accident.

Used to have a multi bike with them, last year QUOTE was just under £400 for 3 bikes, I ended up insuring all 3 bikes separately with different insurers, 9yrrs no claims on my 213 gs1200 90th anniversary at £58, 650 x challenge with no no claims at £89 and a drz400 again with no claims at £98, no brainer really, hopefully be even cheaper this year.

Anyone had any issues with Bemoto regarding renewal quotes ?

My policy is due for renewal in less than 14 days and I have not received any renewal quotes from Bemoto either by E Mail , test message or post. sent them and E Mail last week and still waiting for any contact other than a confirmation that they have my E Mail .

Is this their usual M.O ?

My policy is due for renewal in less than 14 days and I have not received any renewal quotes from Bemoto either by E Mail , test message or post. sent them and E Mail last week and still waiting for any contact other than a confirmation that they have my E Mail .

I think they were a tad slow at responding when I needed a quote in December last year, a quick phone call though resolved any anxiety.

Same as me then......

Absolute joke, phoned 9 times in the last 3 days, spoke to a lady twice who promised they would ring back as all agents busy but still nothing, left my phone number and email but still no reply from them, Lucky i dont need them for a breakdown or accident.

I had this issue recently when i swapped Bikes over on my policy. I was on hold for over 4 hours over 4 days - at each point requesting a call back which never happened. Even messaged on Facebook and still didn't get a call back. I eventually got through to them and got my policy amended correctly.

And it's pretty shocking they take 3 days to get back to an email . . . my local insurance broker usually replies within the same hour/day!

My policy is due for renewal on teh 29th with them, i'll let you know if i get any notificaation/renewal quotes back before then! Usually insurance companies give you notificaiton somewhere between 30 & 14 days before expiry.

Back
Top Bottom