Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: beMoto Insurance

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    It’s been a long lockdown.........

Seem a good bunch. I’ve traded my 16plate 1200gs and 17 plate 1090r for a 1250gsa rallye with north oxford bmw in a very acceptable deal and phoned Carole Nash on Monday expecting to transfer cover to new bike which is waiting to leave Oxford.
    After an hour of interrogation they informed me they’d need to refer the quote due to value of new bike despite me pointing out that the two departing bike had a combined value equivalent to the new arrival. Their parting shot was a promise of a return call by Wednesday ( yesterday) which failed to materialise.
    This morning I phoned BeMoto before lunch and in a very short time had the new 1250 and a husky 701 comprehensively insured with eu cover, rac breakdown, helmet and kit cover all included with AXA for nearly half what Carole Nash were suggesting prior to approval from upstairs.
    BeMoto now insure these two with others to be added as renewal dates occur. Seem decent and you speak to a living breathing human being, no computer generated bs. Carole Nash will be given the news of their sacking next week once the bikes have left me.

Switched from Carole Nash to BeMoto today. As usual the renewal had shot up 20%, not that this is ever a surprise, but BeMoto beat it by a lot and my premium was a fair bit lower actually than last year. Certainly happy with the getting of the policy experience, it wasn't your standard Mancunian Robot I seem to always get.

There's no Europeam Breakdown cover but at the saving that's something I can well live without.

Perhaps I might even get the bike out and actually go somewhere on it to celebrate.

Hi Dean,
    I need a price for a multi bike policy very soon, I have sent you a pm, please can you contact me.
    Regards
    Kev

I've been with Hastings for a few years now and took a big hike upwards from a 2 year old TB GSA to a new GSA HP.
    Renewal this year came in at £262. A fresh policy would have been £242.
    I did renew on a lower bike value at £208 and then saw that the policy indicated that the premium was based on there being no modifications. Realistically and truthfully there are probably very few bikes that don't have some modification.
    A GS/GSA owner generally has luggage and with a Sat Nav that comes to £2K. So if they whole lot went the cover needs to be right. Trying to contact Hastings to discuss at this time is a nightmare.
    So Bemoto got a call and I could discuss my requirements with a human (Brian as it happens :]) All done, everything covered and no nagging doubts £220. That will do Bemoto.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345