GS1250 Rusty

You'd be a fucking idiot to change to the newest model so early in it's run, as for "upgrading"....really??!!

BMW need minimum 2 years after they release anything to get the product right, imagine how many more failures they'd have if anyone actually used their new 1250 as an overland adventure bike!

Its hardly "early" in its run, its been out a year now almost. Funny how its peeps who dont have one,:comfort that slag it off :nenau:augie:D

I'm almost at the point of rejecting my 1250, it's had a new engine, mileage is now 1074 from new, 250 of that is on the new engine and it's rattling on the left cylinder the same as the original engine. Also when the engine bars were off I noticed the white frame is starting to rust and bubble where the lower mounting point for the bars is.

It's a shame cause I love the bike but I'm not accepting a 3rd engine.

I must have a dud!

It's been perfect and coming up to 1 year old 🤔 and strangely it's been better than my 2018 1200GS 😂

Yup . We’re all jealous of you owning a new bike that won’t start and rusts before your eyes. Enjoy :)

who said my bike is rusting ? Not me, and your wrong it does start first touch of the button. I didnt give it any throttle before starting it and its been sitting for four months without being started. What a shame your wrong again :comfort I'd stop sniffing whatever it is your sniffing, its obviously not doing you any good. :p:D

Oh no all these happy beta testers , that'll piss on their chips :aidan

I've got an RT 1250, 4k since April, mine is also a dud, no leaking callipers, no engine rattles and no corrosion. Next time I'll ask for one with more problems as I love going to my dealer and drinking their free coffee

who said my bike is rusting ? Not me, and your wrong it does start first touch of the button. I didnt give it any throttle before starting it and its been sitting for four months without being started. What a shame your wrong again :comfort I'd stop sniffing whatever it is your sniffing, its obviously not doing you any good. :p:D

Why has it been sitting for four months ? Waiting for parts ?

You have dud also. :D

Yep a complete and utter pile of beta crap.:green gri ...I cant wait for it to fail so I can report on here on how shit BMW are , however its perfect , better than the last one and faster , but I will carry on abusing it until it fails , which I don't think it will as its well sorted now and with the 3 yr cover Bobs your aunty .:thumby::thumby:

Beta tester my arse , more of a go getter and never failing to move on , enjoy and have fun before the body fails , I don't sit on the fence , I jump down , take part and enjoy … just saying.

Yep a complete and utter pile of beta crap.:green gri ...I cant wait for it to fail so I can report on here on how shit BMW are , however its perfect , better than the last one and faster , but I will carry on abusing it until it fails , which I don't think it will as its well sorted now and with the 3 yr cover Bobs your aunty .:thumby::thumby:

Beta tester my arse , more of a go getter and never failing to move on , enjoy and have fun before the body fails , I don't sit on the fence , I jump down , take part and enjoy … just saying.

yes amazing how 1 bike can have problem if been in salt, and forum here goes crazy

Back
Top Bottom