Intercomm recomendasions

blueboyxyz

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all

As the title says, looking for rider to pillion, also have a nav 6 I'd like to connect to aswell and my phone galaxy s10, also Bluetooth would be good, recommendasions please

Hi all

As the title says, looking for rider to pillion, also have a nav 6 I'd like to connect to aswell and my phone galaxy s10, also Bluetooth would be good, recommendations please

Ive just ordered the Interphone Avant after having the Interrphone F5mc for about 5 years with no problems apart from the batteries getting a bit tired,And i went for the Avant as i only want rider to pillion and it seems to have the same bells and whistles as the Packtalk Duo but not the high price and I was running the Nav 6, Galaxy 7,8 and 9 with no problems

Hi have the Cardo Pack Talk Slim. No issues with connectivity or sound. Battery life is also good. Just can’t get the voice control to work that well.

I've got the Packtalk Bold and connectivity works well. Voice commands also work well since I used the phone app to change the language from the default English (US) to English (British). If I remember correctly you can't do this on the Updater, which has only US English, it has to be on the Cardo Connect phone app.

I've got the Packtalk Bold and connectivity works well. Voice commands also work well since I used the phone app to change the language from the default English (US) to English (British). If I remember correctly you can't do this on the Updater, which has only US English, it has to be on the Cardo Connect phone app.

Ah, changed to English (British) and seems better now. Especially after reading the instructions on what phrases are recognised by it :beerjug:

Ah, changed to English (British) and seems better now. Especially after reading the instructions on what phrases are recognised by it :beerjug:

Ive been having thr same issues with my Freecom 4+ so will give that a try. I wasn't sure if once the unit is connected via the app that the voice activation was eliminated. Other than that I am impressed.

Ive just ordered the Interphone Avant after having the Interrphone F5mc for about 5 years with no problems apart from the batteries getting a bit tired,And i went for the Avant as i only want rider to pillion and it seems to have the same bells and whistles as the Packtalk Duo but not the high price and I was running the Nav 6, Galaxy 7,8 and 9 with no problems

I have one (Avant) and it's fine but, have just hit a snag with it. My mate has the packtalk bold and the two will not pair.
I also have an interphone tour and that pairs no problem. Been told by the suppliers that it's an issue known to them.
So, if you want an intercom that will pair with your buddies packtalk don't buy the Avant. Seems there are other
interphones that similarly, won't connect.

Back
Top Bottom