Me new 1250 Rallye TE and me!

Matth

Reaction score
Morning all!

Just joined so be nice:)) on my 4th GS now and just picked up the 1250 and what a beast.

Will wack up some pics of some previous steeds when I've sussed how to do it ,mostly riding around Bristol and the SW region and off roading where ever possible!

Need some tyres next so likely some Karoo 3 s or Mitas EO7+ as have good experiences with them.

Hopefully catch up with some fellow Panzer riders next year!

Well Good Morning to you and welcome to this great forum ... you are most welcome .. and yes of course get some piccies up !!

Welcome, did you buy from Dick Lovett ?

welcome to the forum ..all is now calm after the xmas storm....enjoy the great machine you have

Check out the new Dunlop trail mission tyres they are getting some great reviews

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Welcome Matth and enjoy the new bike. Lots of places to go with The Panzer from Portishead . Enjoy

Great welcome cheers all, i will def check those tyres as in April im doing the ACT on my own and need some good off roady treads and in terms of pics, htf do i attach em on?
I gone through the destructions but couldn’t work it out. Other forums are pretty easy so not a complete dipstick :))

If someone can give the easy idiot method then if u can let me know and will ping a load over!

Yep yep from lovetts, got a great deal from my 67 plate rally 1200 and just did it, rides differently in term of torque as can ride in a higher gear generally.
Fuel is better as well as over 80 miles will save an additional 1.3 litres like for like over the 1200.
It was like for like riding however i was in rain mode and my mate was in dynamic pro and we took fuel level right to the top also i was keeping revs much lower as running in but i didnt realise they were that different

Welcome Matt those who use their newer model GS's off-road are few and far between. Do you go into Brecon for off-road riding? The Taffy Drwg is a cracking event if you haven't done it before?

I haven’t yet as only just run in and 2 weeks old with the wrong tyres on also but Salisbury plain and the heddington route to the plain is my normal haunt

Hmmm just cant work out how to download pics at all from a cordless mobile i phone, ideally as will other forums etc its a case of cut n paste but doing the reading bit that was kindly sent to me they don't really promote it.:((

Hmmm just cant work out how to download pics at all from a cordless mobile i phone, ideally as will other forums etc its a case of cut n paste but doing the reading bit that was kindly sent to me they don't really promote it.:((

Hit reply, click the paper clip icon, and bobs your uncle. :thumb

Hope this helps

Attachments

• 5879BC5A-FF46-4E5E-B154-8E8D6590818A.jpg
    5879BC5A-FF46-4E5E-B154-8E8D6590818A.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 228
I Have To Hit 'Reply To Thread'

To get the paper clip.

Thank you steve. Are you doing it by PC or i phone ? As im doing it by i phone only.

Thanks Mr Bean, i hit reply to thread and there ain't no paperclip or anything that resembles attachment/downloads or even in advanced settings or anywhere
This is weird:)))

Back
Top Bottom