R.O.S.P.A.

I met up with Simon again on Saturday, and we did some Slow-Riding training with our RoSPA group.

I have to say it was a pleasure meeting him again, and I have picture evidence of him smiling A LOT :D :beerjug:

He can put up some pictures if he wants, but the banter was fun, with a hint of competitive between us haha :D

Was a good fun day and I thoroughly enjoyed it :thumb2

Some pics of me messing about :comfort

Attachments

• thumbnail_RoSPA Skills Day-046.jpg
    thumbnail_RoSPA Skills Day-046.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 199
  • thumbnail_RoSPA Skills Day-017.jpg
    thumbnail_RoSPA Skills Day-017.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 217
Excellent news, continue having fun.

I had a minute and was messing about trying to do a U Turn stood up on the pegs within two parking bays.... haha, almost got it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XYPj8T3W8hg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I had a minute and was messing about trying to do a U Turn stood up within two parking bays.... haha, almost got it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XYPj8T3W8hg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
"Everyone" can ride fast, going really slowly sorts the men from the boys.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Beautiful AT that

The OS 6 kit suits it very well

Yeah, it's turned out to be a really nice bike actually. I like it a lot :beerjug:

(Although it does get battered :blast)

Attachments

• Tail Tidy 3.jpg
    Tail Tidy 3.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 260
  • Tail Tidy 4.jpg
    Tail Tidy 4.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 273
I had a minute and was messing about trying to do a U Turn>

I don't think your turning your head enough and shifting your weight far enough to the outside to counter balance the lean. Foot off the inside peg can be useful too to help articulation and lean.

I met up with Simon again on Saturday, and we did some Slow-Riding training with our RoSPA group.

I have to say it was a pleasure meeting him again, and I have picture evidence of him smiling A LOT :D :beerjug:

He can put up some pictures if he wants, but the banter was fun, with a hint of competitive between us haha :D

Was a good fun day and I thoroughly enjoyed it :thumb2

Some pics of me messing about :comfort

It was pretty blowy, the cones were being blown about at times! I thought the old R80 gave a good account of itself.
I don't have any pictures from the day to put up though. I didn't take my camera.

It was pretty blowy, the cones were being blown about at times! I thought the old R80 gave a good account of itself.
I don't have any pictures from the day to put up though. I didn't take my camera.

Couple of good pictures of you riding.... :beerjug:

Determined to stay on that yellow balance line :D :bow

Attachments

• Simon2.jpg
    Simon2.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 235
  • Simon1.jpg
    Simon1.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 218
Couple of good pictures of you riding.... :beerjug:

Determined to stay on that yellow balance line :D :bow

Thank you for the pictures. Keeping the wheel on the yellow line was a good game. My front tyre could do with a bit of wind I think. I gave it a kick before I set off, seemed fine!

Back
Top Bottom