Location of the diagnostic connector: 1993-2001 F650 Funduro and F650ST?

Nick V

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Guys! :)

I'm doing a major overhaul of the Hex GS-911 user's manual.
Part of the new manual is a comprehensive table that shows the locations of diagnostic plugs on every BMW that GS-911s are compatible with.

Please can someone help out with the location of the diagnostic plug on 1993-2001 F650 Funduro and F650ST models?

Indebted to anyone who can help with reliable info. Double points if you post a picture of the diagnostic plug in its natural habitat. :thumb

Hi Guys! :)

I'm doing a major overhaul of the Hex GS-911 user's manual.
Part of the new manual is a comprehensive table that shows the locations of diagnostic plugs on every BMW that GS-911s are compatible with.

Please can someone help out with the location of the diagnostic plug on 1993-2001 F650 Funduro and F650ST models?

Indebted to anyone who can help with reliable info. Double points if you post a picture of the diagnostic plug in its natural habitat. :thumb

Can’t help but try asking over at F650.co.uk

Dansin, any idea what could be wrong over at F650.co.uk?
I've created a profile and logged on, but no options are available to create new threads or even add to existing ones.

Dansin, any idea what could be wrong over at F650.co.uk?
I've created a profile and logged on, but no options are available to create new threads or even add to existing ones.

Not sure Nick. I’ve posted a thread asking for the info and linked to this one for you.

Thanks man... Hugely appreciated!
These bikes are getting on in years, and it seems that most people forgot them in their rush to trade up to F650GSs and Dakars. Technical info on them is hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom