comfort seat

Doc

Let's Av It
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,Currently have a wunderlich low comfort seat on my gs1250a low frame and not finding it comfortable at all.Tried a sheepskin cover but that's not helping either.Anyone use the touratech comfort seat low ? I find the original seat a bit high for me as I'm short in the leg department. I have also thought about having the original seat re done to the same as my wunderlich but with maybe gel.
Cheers Chris

Personally I have a really like my Corbin, I find the Sargent too firm.

I have not tried the Touratech, but a friend has one on his Triumph and raves about it.

I find, what I wear has a major impact on long distance comfort. Anything that has a raised seam, or can bunch up around your buttocks or inner thigh can soon start to inflict pain.
Aldi had some bike base layers in a couple of years ago, which have Lycra support in strategic areas. These work best for me under my Motorrad GS Dry trousers.

Hi, I have the Touratech saddle, I have found it adds a good hundred miles in comfort. It’s not waterproof so be warned, I re-treat it with Nikwax regularly. It gets better with age as when new it is quite firm.
4c0dfa6bc082fadba33db5a487ce6c0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey Doc, if you are thinking of getting your seat ,cut,gel inserted and redone, the batsman for this lives in Huddersfield ! just can't think of his name,but I am sure some one will be along to pop it up on here. He has superb reviews

Thats him ! many thanks

Thanks
Yes thats where i would go if i decide to try having my original seat altered.Would be cheaper than buying another seat.He works from home now as he has given his unit up.

Back
Top Bottom