THE CLASSIC MOTORCYCLE MAGAZINE

The smudger

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all, Happy new year!

I had a call from a friend a while ago, he is a freelance journalist for the classic motorcycle magazine, asking if he could do a feature on a couple of my bikes. I happily obliged, and the first one is in next months edition, its the Vincent Comet, i haven't seen it yet but its a 6 page article about the bike, If you follow the link you will see a picture of it on page 4, to see the full write up you will need to buy a copy!

https://issuu.com/mortons-digital/docs/tcm_01012020-preview

Happy New biking year Steve .......... 6 pages; that will mean at least 10 minutes lurking around in the newsagent!

How is that lovely old 1926 BSA coming along? Such originality after 90+ years is hard to find - that would be my choice for a CM mag article TBH.

Happy New biking year Steve .......... 6 pages; that will mean at least 10 minutes lurking around in the newsagent!

How is that lovely old 1926 BSA coming along? Such originality after 90+ years is hard to find - that would be my choice for a CM mag article TBH.

Happy new year to you and Sue Ken!

The BSA, well, ive just wiped it over with boiled Linseed oil and thats all i am going to do to it!

The 260E is covered up in the garage, i think i have used it twice since i collected it, lovely car, its a high days and holidays car for me so just the job.

Here's wishing you and Sue a happy and Healthy new year mate.

Back
Top Bottom