Cat & Fiddle Pub To Reopen ...

That good news , hope it works for them.
They need to resurface most of the road now as well , its terrible at the moment.

Cant see why it hasnt opened earlier , Must be Robinsons,but its like Derbyshires answer to the Ponderosa or even Tan Hill

Cant see why it hasnt opened earlier , Must be Robinsons,but its like Derbyshires answer to the Ponderosa or even Tan Hill

The young couple that ran it recently did a fantastic job...opened up the central part and made it brighter and far more attractive. They even had their grandparents running a small caravan in the car park serving sensibly priced teas and coffees. But as usual Robinsons got greedy and upped the rent, forcing them to call it a day.

Hope they make a go of it.

One hurdle can be that you have to get enough bikers to spend something. So many turn up, shoot shit in the car park, but spend nothing.

The Caravan in the car park idea - appears to be a good one.

The young couple that ran it recently did a fantastic job...opened up the central part and made it brighter and far more attractive. They even had their grandparents running a small caravan in the car park serving sensibly priced teas and coffees. But as usual Robinsons got greedy and upped the rent, forcing them to call it a day.

The amoumnt of passing trade you get up there you'd have thought Robinsons would have been right behind them.

Hope they make a go of it.

One hurdle can be that you have to get enough bikers to spend something. So many turn up, shoot shit in the car park, but spend nothing.

The Caravan in the car park idea - appears to be a good one.

I think them average speed cameras had a bit of a death knoll for the bikers ,as i said before look at the Ponderosa and Tan Hill (I know theres A S C's on the road from Rosies cider shop ) dont seem to do so bad with bikers and other tourists.

I hate Robinsons for a variety of reasons

Back
Top Bottom