led lights for the new R1250R

fishburger

Reaction score
I just downgraded from 5 gs bikes that I have owend to a smaller(lower bike)R1250R 2019 model mostely because I am getting older (73 last nowember) standing beside the new 1250 gs I said to myself what is that smal old man thinking ,its a beast
Havent registerd the bike yet got it in november,have bought some farkels including a nessesary handle bar riser.
The bike dos not come with led lights thats what iam looking fore,have seen many add on bulbs ,and you just have to change the bulbs any one have any recomandation on this "bulbs",I havent got a clue thanks for any information on the issue will help

I did something similar last year, picked up a 2015 1200r.

I’m 37 though and just fancied a change !!

I was under the impression with the 1200 that there wasn’t enough room inside the headlight for the led unit, not sure how much bigger the unit is on the 1250.

My last bike was a KTM and I went to upgrade the bulbs after coming from two GS lc’s. I bought bulbs from LedPerf website... DO NOT touch them, they hadn’t a clue. After 8 months of changing products and an absolutely shocking after sales I was relieved to put back in the regular h11’s. It broke my heart.

I find the lights on the 1200 good enough so I’m not gonna touch them!

I’d be interested if you do have options though...

Enjoy the bike, great times that you consider getting a 136bhp 210kg+ bike a downgrade! We’re spoilt :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom