Page 327 of Owners manual

Your right. :)

I specifically specified the Multi Enduro “Desert Pack” with mine which included not only the shoes but also a blow up Bedouin Tent (manufactured by Touratech I think :nenau) plus two nights stay in the fort from the film Beau Geste as a private guest of the French Foreign Legion.

What’s not to love!

AS the owner of the sexy version ordered mine to include a week in Capri with a super model of my choice

Anyone who gets to page 327 of an owners manual needs get out more.:beer:

I would like to add to this bollocks that despite mine being the Pikes Peak Andy's 1260S with those corse graphics attracts more attention

That annoys me a bit

Talking of annoying...as you’ve read the manual, can you tell me why Ducati persist with the stoooopid bit of plastic splayed over the dash ?

1b6d27e5ee0f71b4b3fb08b7661484b0.jpg

Talking of annoying...as you’ve read the manual, can you tell me why Ducati persist with the stoooopid bit of plastic splayed over the dash ?

1b6d27e5ee0f71b4b3fb08b7661484b0.jpg

No i really cant and yes its bloody annoying particularly when you try to fit a screen protector

I have absolutely no clue as to what it is for but can only imagine its for if you are foolish enough to buy a parking ticket

I would like to add to this bollocks that despite mine being the Pikes Peak Andy's 1260S with those corse graphics attracts more attention

That annoys me a bit

They should do a Multi with factory Corse paint like the Panigale V4S. :thumb2

Attachments

• F4298184-056A-40BE-A393-A769C0238D39.jpeg
    F4298184-056A-40BE-A393-A769C0238D39.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 98

That annoys me a bit

Corse graphics are quite sexy ...

Yep - the other bike with the Corse stickers are more subtle

Not as subtle as the PP which without its Carlin Dunne livery does look very bland in comparison

You should buy one JB, get a beige one it would suit you better than it does Tricky who despite his appearance is a flamboyant chap

Not as subtle as the PP which without its Carlin Dunne livery does look very bland in comparison

You should buy one JB, get a beige one it would suit you better than it does Tricky who despite his appearance is a flamboyant chap

He’s still trying to justify buying a Tenere !!!

I rode one,last year.............. a 1260 thingy

Very fast, I don't think I got further than 4th gear without scaring myself

Too much bike

Who's Carlin Dunne?

Is a village like this on the NY Moors?

https://www.ilivehere.co.uk/carlin-how-it-is-like-walking-through-beirut.html

Back
Top Bottom