DJI Drone charging

Onahi

The Equalizer
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone here charge their DJI Drone from the their bike ?
The DJI 12V charger has a very short lead and wont reach the tank bag. So the charging unit box is exposed hanging from the 12 V outlet around the handlebars.
How do you charge yours ?

You could always extend the lead to the length you want - cut, solder then shrink wrap.

If you don't have the necessary send it to me and I'll do it for you. :thumb

Anyone here charge their DJI Drone from the their bike ?
The DJI 12V charger has a very short lead and wont reach the tank bag. So the charging unit box is exposed hanging from the 12 V outlet around the handlebars.
How do you charge yours ?

I have one of the 4-way 240v DJI chargers that will do 4 batteries at a time. Charge them up at home and then take the drone out. I've never needed more charging capability when on the bike. I guess it would be a "nice to have" though....

You could always extend the lead to the length you want - cut, solder then shrink wrap.

If you don't have the necessary send it to me and I'll do it for you. :thumb

That is what Im now going to do. I think its the best solution.

I have one of the 4-way 240v DJI chargers that will do 4 batteries at a time. Charge them up at home and then take the drone out. I've never needed more charging capability when on the bike. I guess it would be a "nice to have" though....

Years ago, I had one of those, However now its all USB, except the DJI charger:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom