M 1300 GS

Cooled clothing?

I've not seen this yet!

I ride in hot weather using Macna Cool Vests.

Using both dry and wet versions depending how long I'm out.

Combined with Klim Induction jackets and TacVent layer if wearing off-road body armour.

Allows cool airflow

I have been using these for 5 years now ever since the missus passed out with heat stroke in 41deg of californian sun, went to a bike apparel shop and the man reccomended these, wow what a difference.
https://www.techniche-intl.com/products/evaporative-cooling-vest-6529

That's what I use (albeit a different brand, I bought Macna). It's a wet vest that you soak.

However, they do another type called a Dry Vest where you pour the water inside the vest and then it evaporates taking heat with it.

The Dry Vest is also good as it doesn't get you wet and swampy.....

I've toured on it many times and stayed out of prison.

Me too , even went out for a ride with some Spanish Motorcycle cops for the day , I would have put them in prison , I meet with one most times when in Vielha , great bloke and fast a fuc . His wife rides as well and she’s good as well , took me on some great trips out with no holds bared . Classic , great roads , fast riding and food and locals after , good job he speaks good English .

Arsey I love the bike...The black version with the underseat exhaust even more...:thumby:
Except for the missing Telelver...:eek:But this will be part of the package when the real one sees the light of day ! Nobody here wants a divvy fork that hardens up on the brakes...Telelever is so much better...Especially on todays less than perfect road surfaces.
I'll buy one in a heartbeat...:D
And be happy for once...;)

On the tighter passes especially you won't catch me! That's why I like taking it.

No I would , been out with Supermoto types . Dorsoduro , 990 sm , no bother ... just saying that they could not keep up .Its a 390 ...tighter the better , you have weight (less of) but I have power , better suspension and also the mental attitude to be fast on a big heavy but ultimately better bike that will no matter how you dress it up will just brush you aside .
Just saying

Arsey...did you see the black one...with the underseat exhaust ? I buy that one in a heartbeat ! Even if it is not 170 but 150 hp but with 17 inch wheels and 2 same sized bags and a little more forward seating position a la the new 2020 XR it will be close to perfect for street-riding...:thumby:
Even if my 1250GS-HP with ADV suspension is already close after the black cast wheels come in...;)

God that bike is ugly.

Back
Top Bottom