High Mileage Super Tenere

Brilliant bike, I bought a new one in 2018. I’ve owned one 1150GS and six 1200 GS’s including three Adventures. S10 is very underrated, I still like the GS but I can’t see me going back.

They are indeed an underrated bike. I had one for a couple of years, and it's hard to fault. I had to change it for something lower and lighter due to arthritis issues with knees and hip, but would have kept it otherwise. There are some riders who will say it's not powerful enough? Feck how much power do these riding gods need. The bike handled two up touring no problem and can cruise at illegal speeds, but that won't satisfy the willy waving 'mines got more BHP than yours' brigade.

They are indeed an underrated bike. I had one for a couple of years, and it's hard to fault. I had to change it for something lower and lighter due to arthritis issues with knees and hip, but would have kept it otherwise. There are some riders who will say it's not powerful enough? Feck how much power do these riding gods need. The bike handled two up touring no problem and can cruise at illegal speeds, but that won't satisfy the willy waving 'mines got more BHP than yours' brigade.

Absolutely spot on Sir! I have a 2017 non-ES model and it does anything and everything that I want and need. :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom