Various airhead g/s stuff coming up for sale - early warning!

solidstate100

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi guys (and girls - any girls EVER come in here?)

Anyway, Im selling my g/s and a stack of accrued parts/supplies so as a heads up is anyone here looking for any g/s parts such as:-

HPN 43 litre fuel tank and fittings used

BMW oem fuel tank (already in FS&W). https://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php/522619-R80-g-s-fuel-tank-for-sale

Set of barrels and pistons 800cc used but good, (removed when I fitted Seibenrock 1000cc upgrade)

BMW hard panniers for g/s original style

Panniers rails and rear rack, chrome (for ST but exactly same as for g/s) excellent

Tyres set of Heidenau k60 in g/s size brand new unused stored for a couple of years

Front disc rotor about 1000 miles on it was fitted brand new then removed to fit HE big disc

Peanut valve covers bought new, used for approx 12 months, then reverted to square type

If there is anything else you are on the lookout for shout up as I may have it, otherwise do let me know about the stuff above, it will be going in FS&W when I can get to the parts to photograph them (well buried in man cave/loft) plus lots of other related misc bits and bobs.

All the best

Panniers and brake disc now gone!

Pannier rails provisionally gone, awaiting payment

Stick a price on things Mr Solid, so I can move this thread to the F S & W :thumb2

Hi Kenny,

I see where you are coming from! This actually wasn't meant to be an actual FS ad , more a simple heads up, but I can see its becoming blurred. As the initial flurry of contacts has slowed, I will now be able to start listing the items separately in FS&W with prices so if you want you can delete this post or just let it die.......:thumb2:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom