k1300r front shock leaking

gareee

Reaction score
Hello fellow bikers ,this is my first post on this site and im really after some advice . Firstly i was wondering if anyone knew where i could purchase genuine repair manual for k1300r. im located up in shetland and its not so easy to get my k1300 to a bmw dealer, so secondly i was going to ask if anyone knows if the shock absorber unit can be sent anywhere for a full refurb. Bmw dont seem to want to touch the unit. Excuse the bad typing etc. im not computer type.

Hello fellow bikers ,this is my first post on this site and im really after some advice . Firstly i was wondering if anyone knew where i could purchase genuine repair manual for k1300r. im located up in shetland and its not so easy to get my k1300 to a bmw dealer, so secondly i was going to ask if anyone knows if the shock absorber unit can be sent anywhere for a full refurb. Bmw dont seem to want to touch the unit. Excuse the bad typing etc. im not computer type.

Fantastic bike - wierd but great! Stonking powerplant. Can't help with the manual but if you haven't already found it there's a website for K bikes:

https://eurokclub.bike

might be useful.

Is it an esa or standard, either of which can be rebuilt, Firefox racing can do both types.

If it's non esa, you can go for a better quality one for same money as the bmw one.

Nitron or K Tech are both good or wilbers.

There's also a Facebook group for the K12/K13R

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Google K1300R reprom and you should be able to pick up a repair manual for about £11.

Take a look at euroKclub.bike for information about the shock service.

Back
Top Bottom