adobe photoshop

smally

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
hi folks is there a cheap legitimate way to get the latest adobe photoshop on your laptop? If not are the ones for sale on Ebay legit or does anyone know a way around this. It is for my daughters computer who is studying fashion design. thanks

hi folks is there a cheap legitimate way to get the latest adobe photoshop on your laptop? If not are the ones for sale on Ebay legit or does anyone know a way around this. It is for my daughters computer who is studying fashion design. thanks

All the Adobe stuff is mainly subscription based these days.

My "top tip" for this is to enrol on an online course of some kind that is accredited by them and will allow you to get student discounts.

I did this a few years ago. £49 for an online photography course which had the right accreditations. Student subs rates for all Adobe products, three year student card (the gift that kept on giving) and a gourmet society card.

Oh how we laughed (and saved a shedload).

Affinity Photo. Works very much the same as PS, you can even use PS plugins.

One off price, no subscription. There's plenty of alternatives to PS out there.

I subscribe to Adobe CC for about £8 per month for which I get Lightroom and PS. Any updates are included which is a bonus as everything is kept current. This is probably your best bet. Alternatively there is ON1 but the Adobe package is perhaps more user friendly.

I subscribe to Adobe CC for about £8 per month for which I get Lightroom and PS. Any updates are included which is a bonus as everything is kept current. This is probably your best bet. Alternatively there is ON1 but the Adobe package is perhaps more user friendly.
How do you get this? She needs PS and illustrator. They're quoting £16 a month. Be great if you knew a way of getting it for £8. Thanks.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Another recommendation for Affinity Photo and Designer.

Are there not student prices or packages available for the Adobe software?

Did you check her college facility does not provide licensing options?
Yes the ebay downloads will not be Adobe supported software but modified versions of the applications.

How do you get this? She needs PS and illustrator. They're quoting £16 a month. Be great if you knew a way of getting it for £8. Thanks.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

if you need illustrator you need the full package, not the photographer package, hence the increase.

Back
Top Bottom