"Identify this part" game 🤗

Lemon

Reaction score
Changing my rear mudguard as the other broke away during some rather minor off-roading. I got the mudguard second hand in great condition but I'm missing part 2 in this diagram and potentially bolt 3, though I can't see anywhere for that bolt to screw into.

Can someone help me source these or point me in the right direction with part number etc?

Many thanks :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200109-140830_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20200109-140830_Firefox.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 378
Bolt 3 is one of the caliper retaining bolts, which you already have :D.

How much of the original broke away. I would have thought part "2" would still be attached to the caliper mount.

I have a 'part 2' sat on the shelf in my garage, God knows how much they are new, but if you send me (PM) your details and agree to put a £5.00 note in a breast cancer charity pot I'll stick it in the post.

Roger.....

Part 2:

24b8d53c99ae984574bc22b25c1dd7e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motorworks
Bracket for the lower rear mudguard MUE82884 mounted on the final drive unit. Second hand if in stock £12.00 No VAT payable
If you are interested in an equivalent new part click here

I have a 'part 2' sat on the shelf in my garage, God knows how much they are new, but if you send me (PM) your details and agree to put a £5.00 note in a breast cancer charity pot I'll stick it in the post.

Roger.....
(OOPS WILL PM YOU)

Hey hey Roger, that's very kind of you. Let's call it £10. Would you mind posting to Spain as I am currently here on a trip still? Will happily paypal you postage costs too.

Bolt 6 completely snapped away and took most of part 2 with it :)

Ouch. You made a proper job of that. I have to admit I got a hugger for mine and have never had the rear shovel on my bike. Prefer it without tbh.

Number 2 mounts with the caliper mounting bolt and they have changed the design of part number 5, which used to be a top hat spacer but now it's a separate washer and spacer.
p-20110125-1354-2689.jpg

Please ignore the dirt.....its the only photo I could find on my phone. Note the little Touratwat plate.
#ditchthespade
b9dde5fe925553d3f44269bca43dda55.jpg

from my G8 ThinQ

Back
Top Bottom