Lowered Footpegs - 1250GS

(RIP) Sam Johnson

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,

Think I need to lower the riders footpegs on my new 1250GS. I get severe knee pain after about 30 minutes.
Can anyone tell me which are the best ones to get please.

Thanks in advance
Sam Johnson

I fitted a pair of the BMW adjustable Adventure Footrests - they also help with the rear brake pedal height. You can find them in the accessories list on the BMW web site, about £180.00 per pair.

I fitted a pair of the BMW adjustable Adventure Footrests - they also help with the rear brake pedal height. You can find them in the accessories list on the BMW web site, about £180.00 per pair.

I got these too - there isn't much adjustment and the price is shocking but they are beautifully made. Ebay pairs sell for around half-price

I have the sw motech adjustable, 140 the pair if I remember correctly and I like them

I had the same issue, I used to ride a normal GSA with a low Sargent seat but due to knee and hip issues and trying most things the perfect set up for me is a factory lowered GSA, low bmw pegs with a high seat and Rox risers, gives optimum comfort for me

I am selling some Gilles Footpegs; the ones that are fully adjustable with 20/30/40mm drop links so can be placed exactly where you need them. I have the round pegs with rubber inserts and found them very comfy as you can easily move your foot around when you can't on a platform. Have a look on my sales thread for pictures as well.

I have just bought a (used) set of Wunderlich lowered pegs. Easy to fit and seem to make a big difference to comfort and access to the brake pedal, although I've not tried them on a long run yet.

Back
Top Bottom