Alpinestars Tech Air 5

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/f15L3aVVpcM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe> hth..

These are all fine and well but whether you live of die in a major rta has a lot to do with luck, and as a great example that very video showing the bike impacting the car, the guys neck would be snapped, ain't no airbag saving that.

These are all fine and well but whether you live of die in a major rta has a lot to do with luck, and as a great example that very video showing the bike impacting the car, the guys neck would be snapped, ain't no airbag saving that.
Turtleback protects your spinal cord, and also arches your back/neck too.

Personally, I prefer to wear the best that I can, perhaps you wear marigolds instead of bike gloves or pointe's instead of bike boots.

Your choice obviously.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I've been present at enough fatals to know that nothing they were wearing or could've worn would have saved them, not that I'm against wearing all the gear, far from it, I'd go so far to suggest wearing a back protector saved me from being in a wheelchair after a massive highside on the track.

We've got these on order, as well as the new Dainese smarts jackets... technically I'd say the Alpinestars one is better as it has a much bigger area for protection, but the Dainese one is more versatile and can be worn both under or over any jacket.

A lot of people slate airbag jackets, but the fact is they save lives. It's like getting into a car and not wanting an airbag in there, you just prefer to have it and maybe you're still involved in a fatal accident.. but I'd rather take my chances wearing an airbag for sure!

If anyones interested in Pre Ordering one, they'll be with us around March / April time - you'll get your 10% off as UKGSER members of course. :)

We've got these on order, as well as the new Dainese smarts jackets... technically I'd say the Alpinestars one is better as it has a much bigger area for protection, but the Dainese one is more versatile and can be worn both under or over any jacket.

A lot of people slate airbag jackets, but the fact is they save lives. It's like getting into a car and not wanting an airbag in there, you just prefer to have it and maybe you're still involved in a fatal accident.. but I'd rather take my chances wearing an airbag for sure!

If anyones interested in Pre Ordering one, they'll be with us around March / April time - you'll get your 10% off as UKGSER members of course. :)

What’s the uk price and can you do one vat free if posted to Guernsey ?

What’s the uk price and can you do one vat free if posted to Guernsey ?

Yes we can, they're going to be £579.99 so with 10% off and EX VAT to Guernsey it would make it £434.99

Honestly, not as clue.. I haven't seen one in person yet, they were made aware to us when we went to see the Alpinestars range at the Coventry motorcycle museum back in December, they've since released a load of information online but you've got the same information as me currently, we're due to have them in stock in March / April we're lead to believe

Kind Regards
Jamie

Back
Top Bottom