The Details

Would a big lad on a Honda be welcome along for the Saturday bimble?

from my G8 ThinQ

Just stick a Yamaha sticker on it - me & Adam were both on Yamahas for Leenane last year. Maybe Jockser didn't notice... ;)

I'll try that but it's difficult to get anything past Detective Inspector Joch

from my G8 ThinQ

I think Keith knows I was only takin the pish ;)
I don't give a fcuk what ya ride (even CrossDressers !), so long as ya ride

How many sleeps Brian :augie

Hi Geraldine, Brian, Jocken, I had to take the horrible decision to cancel the booking for this 😢. As one of those lot with an “underlying condition” I’m trying to be ultra cautious to avoid the virus. Seems I also need to build a shed to stock loo role even though I don’t understand why 🤣.
Robert.

You mentioned loo roll??
e0a429523e4da29e4dc33a94ead8c3a6.jpg

from my G8 ThinQ

Hi Geraldine, Brian, Jocken, I had to take the horrible decision to cancel the booking for this 😢. As one of those lot with an “underlying condition” I’m trying to be ultra cautious to avoid the virus.
Sorry to hear that Robert. But if you're 'one of those' it's probably the wisest decision

You mentioned loo roll??
:jes:jes

Completely understandable. I'm dealing with the ongoing situation in my work due the vulnerable people we support and it is of concern alright.

Hi Geraldine, Brian, Jocken, I had to take the horrible decision to cancel the booking for this ��. As one of those lot with an “underlying condition” I’m trying to be ultra cautious to avoid the virus. Seems I also need to build a shed to stock loo role even though I don’t understand why ��.
Robert.

That's a shame, we'll have to catch up in Leenane:beer:

Was told today

That the Carrickdale Hotel which was to be the venue has been booked by the Irish army.
They may not do anything, but it looks like they are getting prepared.

Back
Top Bottom