Spear Ruler

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
We have organised the Spring event.

Date: Friday 27th to Sunday 29th March.

Venue; Carrickdale Hotel & Spa, Carrickcarron, Ravensdale, Co. Louth
Telephone:00353 (0) 42 938 0900

Email: manager@carrickdale.com

2 nights B&B and 1 evening meal (Saturday night meal) €139.00, per person sharing. €20.00 per night supplement for those who do not wish to share.

As in previous years, organise who you want to share with and contact the hotel to book in under the UKGSer group booking for the above rate. Post when you’ve booked in and I will put you on the Invaders List.
The hotel has a secure car park, when you arrive book in at reception and ask for the code to access the car park.
Looking forward to seeing you all and enjoying the route Jochen will put together in the beautiful Mourne Mountains.

Brian, Geraldine and Jochen

I don't see enough of the Mournes, looking forward to it!!
Thanks for organising, appreciated.

Very Nice. I live just beside it and will not stay there, but will happily join you for meal etc.
Just one problem.
Your dates do not match the calender. Friday is 28th and Sunday is 1st April 2020.
Hope to be there.
P.M. me if you wish suggestions on local routes.
Myke

Very Nice. I live just beside it and will not stay there, but will happily join you for meal etc.
Just one problem.
Your dates do not match the calender. Friday is 28th and Sunday is 1st April 2020.
Hope to be there.
P.M. me if you wish suggestions on local routes.
Myke

On your wacky calendar maybe...

All matches up on my calendar.

Looking forward to this... thanks yet again guys... :thumb2

Hotel booked just now:

Mark + 1
Adam + 1

Looking forward to it. :thumb2

Sharing hai

Well hello hai. I'm thinking of stirring myself to Dundalk & don't mind sharing (spending the €40 on fuel instead) hai. Any of yous "hewers" interested hai? 'Twould be grand if yes hai!

Well hello hai. I'm thinking of stirring myself to Dundalk & don't mind sharing (spending the €40 on fuel instead) hai. Any of yous "hewers" interested hai? 'Twould be grand if yes hai!

Are you sure you are not getting confused with Ballymena'eese or Strabane'ese

With all the "hai"s

Back
Top Bottom