Project XCountry

My computer keypad is all wet... and it is your fault. Invoice for a new one will be in the post. :thumby:

X0C

As ever an amazing job John and I really look forward to seeing this one in the flesh. After all this dry weather, it’s crap this week, so maybe next.

That looks fantastic. :clap

Let me know when you’re selling it. :D

It does look good in that colour dress. :thumby:

I can't find it looking back over. Is that the standard rear shock with a silver spring job? Or something else that you have used?

That looks truly splendid, love that colour, and good to see your using it. Enjoy John.

It does look good in that colour dress. :thumby:

I can't find it looking back over. Is that the standard rear shock with a silver spring job? Or something else that you have used?

It’s off an XMoto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad I found this thread; superb work!

Just about to start mini refurb on my Xcountry and have a quick question; I’ve never had items powder coated before and I would be looking to get the right hand side engine cover done (brake fluid has tarnished it) - which RAL code is closest to the matt black? I’ve also got dark “blotches”/salt corrosion on the swing arm and would be looking to get that done in the original colour?

cheers

A good friend has just bought his second bike off John - a much modified Husky 701.

Just a wonderful looking bike. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom