£18,354 - Honda Africa Twin DCT Rally

Warlord

Do Not Resuscitate
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This morning I added the total price of all the things (that I can remember) that I've purchased and added to my CHEAP PCP Africa Twin bike, over the past 2.5 years.

Total = £ 18,354

Foooooookin Heeeeeeeeeeell :D

Attachments

• Tail Tidy 1.jpg
    Tail Tidy 1.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 702
  • Tail Tidy 3.jpg
    Tail Tidy 3.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 664
Is that figure including your PCP or bike total price or something??

At a rough calc I've spent £550 on farkles for my ATAT including top box, rack and getting the suspension properly set up.

So come on.... how much have you spent on your HAT since you've bought it :D

Is that figure including your PCP or bike total price or something??

At a rough calc I've spent £550 on farkles for my ATAT including top box, rack and getting the suspension properly set up.

Yes, it includes the £9000 purchase price :)

Attachments

• Screenshot of Costs.jpg
    Screenshot of Costs.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 645
How much does it weigh now that it's lugging around most of the accessories catalogue :D

How much does it weigh now that it's lugging around most of the accessories catalogue :D

Well, I had to calculate that when I had my Touratech Suspension fitted. It all added about 17kg in extra weight in total.

Although I've added a shit ton of stuff, I've also taken a lot of stuff off the bike.

Main weight losses from parts removed were from DCT Rear Brakes & Calipers, pillion seat, pillion pegs, extra 3kg saved on OEM exhaust removal etc..

This morning I added the total price of all the things (that I can remember) that I've purchased and added to my CHEAP PCP Africa Twin bike, over the past 2.5 years.

Total = £ 18,354

Foooooookin Heeeeeeeeeeell :D

Thank feck you are now the official farkle queen of UKGSER. Now maybe the noobs that have a go at me will shut the feck up and direct their boiling piss at you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank feck you are now the official farkle queen of UKGSER. Now maybe the noobs that have a go at me will shut the feck up and direct their boiling piss at you

:D It'll never happen, long live the King :D

£130 for an SD card - They saw you comming lol ! :eek:

You're boiling over your own piss... Read it properly :D

2 x Camera's = 2 x 128GB SD Cards.

£65 each for the high read-write ones at the time.

Think I’ve spent about £2500 on my 2018 ATAS.
That includes Alpina wheels , Hyperpro spring kit, upper engine bars and Pivot Pegz plus Bumot racks and toolbox .

Think I’ve spent about £2500 on my 2018 ATAS.
That includes Alpina wheels , Hyperpro spring kit, upper engine bars and Pivot Pegz plus Bumot racks and toolbox .

Yeah, I thought I'd spent about £5000 on mine in farkles. But it was nearly double that.

What surprised me was all the little £100 and £150 here and there.... they all add up. There's nearly 40 items in the list that cost well below £150 each

AND... I haven't even got a set of bling wheels yet !!

The thing is with farkles....many of them can be removed & sold on still at a decent price once you move the bike on.

I don’t think I’m quite at Warlords spend, but scared enough not to count it all up !!! :rob

I had you specifically in mind... :D

Go on, I dare you :D

Back
Top Bottom