Breakfast meet 8th February

Tbolt

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi folks, a date for your diary.

Venue to be confirmed in next few days. :thumby:

Following a reconnaissance breakfast undertaken by Andy and Mick on Saturday.

I have booked a visit to Barnsdale Gardens cafe.

Barnsdale Ave, Exton, Oakham LE15 8AH

https://barnsdalegardens.co.uk/index.html

Opens for food at 10

No black pudding but veggie and gluten free options.

I have requested use of side room in the cafe if it is busy.

a930034c4857284fa6c1785a1cf974c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
a7382c6d4133826922177f693e8a9060.jpg

Small breakfast option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice little ride down there & a sensible start time too. The food looks lovely as well. Thanx for organising. :thumb2

I’ve been promising myself for ages that I’ll make it to one of these breakfast meets and she’s away watching football on the 8th so place bets now regarding whether I’m put under pressure to work the weekend :blast

It’s only 1hr from home and plenty of different routes to choose from so I’ll try :hippy

Bump to the top as a reminder.

Long term forecasts look dry and 10c :thumby:

Looking forward to seeing folks.

Gerry

It’s looking good for me. My van is still waiting for a replacement ECU so I can’t collect it on Saturday, the wife is going to watch football and my damaged digit might fit into a glove.

The only other option is to sleep all morning and at my age that’s highly unlikely to happen.

It’s looking good for me. My van is still waiting for a replacement ECU so I can’t collect it on Saturday, the wife is going to watch football and my damaged digit might fit into a glove.

The only other option is to sleep all morning and at my age that’s highly unlikely to happen.

We look forward to meeting you.

Gerry

I might pop along as well. The Mrs is meeting some of her mates in Cambridge for breakfast so I should be free.

The late meet up time helps so expect to see you guys and gals tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom