Been here for 7 Years, Only just bought my First GS

Brutank

Reaction score
Hey Guys !

I Joined in 2013, dreaming of owning a GS1200,

Didn't happen for a while, had kids etc ......

Last year though I thankfully bought a 2012 BMW R1200GS Adventure Triple black edition,

Over the moon and best bike I have ever had !

I'm currently trying to sneak in a quick 1 week to 1.5 week Tour before my 3rd child arrives at the end of July !

The furthest I have ridden is to London from Sheffield. Never toured, and have no biker friends .... (seem to be the black sheep in my group of friends)

Hoping to learn lots from this site and make some GS friends :)

Hi Mate

Im just down by Ripley so always out for a blast about if you wish

Nice looking bike BTW

PM me if you want to have a day out in the peaks.

Im always out and about

Mark

Welcome ! lovely bike.

You need to up your post count now :)

Notts here so out and about in the Peaks occasionally (I envy you living so close).

RBW.

P.S. I've been here 10 years and never had a GS

Welcome aboard.
The bike is a peach.

Black the crashbars and get the black vinyl kit for the luggage and you've got a real stealth bomber

(oh yeah.......smoked screen and winglets)

I like black!!

from my G8 ThinQ

Nice bike - the last of the twin cams is an excellent choice (I have one myself albeit not an Adventure)
I’m also not far away (nr Matlock) and happy to get out sometime.

Hi Mate

Im just down by Ripley so always out for a blast about if you wish

Nice looking bike BTW

PM me if you want to have a day out in the peaks.

Im always out and about

Mark

Cheers mate :) due to having my kids on a weekend and having a 9-5 job in weekday I'm only about sunday from mid day, always up for a ride out :)

Welcome ! lovely bike.

You need to up your post count now :)

Notts here so out and about in the Peaks occasionally (I envy you living so close).

RBW.

P.S. I've been here 10 years and never had a GS

I'd never go to peaks on my own, still need to buy a nav V :D , I'm not good with directions !

Welcome aboard.
The bike is a peach.

Black the crashbars and get the black vinyl kit for the luggage and you've got a real stealth bomber

(oh yeah.......smoked screen and winglets)

I like black!!

from my G8 ThinQ

Thanks! I was lucky to find this one, looked for a while and I was originally after my friends 1150GSA whixh got sold when he died, I spent a few months looking for it but couldn't find it. Found this one by chance and couldn't pass on it! Bought some black pro-bolt fairing bolts and it's made it look a little more stealthy! Vinyl luggage will be next defo!

Nice bike - the last of the twin cams is an excellent choice (I have one myself albeit not an Adventure)
I’m also not far away (nr Matlock) and happy to get out sometime.

Awesome ! Will have to have a ride out on a nice sunday afternoon ! I'm about 40 minutes from matlock

Back
Top Bottom