iPhone software upgrade

my iPhone 5 still updates ok.

Is your phone plugged into power while doing the update?

tom

my iPhone 5 still updates ok.

Is your phone plugged into power while doing the update?

tom

Yes, it's on life support.................just beeping every 2-3 mins and showing a black screen apart from the Apple logo

I've got 12.4.4 and both my iphone 6 and ipad say software is up to date

12.4.4 is as far as you can go with an iPhone 6 (6s is different)...... so if you get a new Apple watch for Christmas it doesn't matter how hard you try to get the iPhone 6 up to required IOS 13 for compatibility it won't work and you can't play with your watch! Akin to getting the new toy without the batteries on Christmas Day X 10 :(:(

Ancient phone processor + a very significant software update = be ready on Sunday ;)

It's fucked.

Told you you should have left it................. :green gri

Andres

Totally knackered now

Spent 60 minutes on with Apple Support and they couldn't force it to recover, via iTunes......................so a trip to the iStore tomorrow to force a factory reset via Mac or time for a new phone

Thanks for the tips, like...............what's the worst that can happen

Well it just fucking did, bollox

12.4.4 is as far as you can go with an iPhone 6 (6s is different)...... so if you get a new Apple watch for Christmas it doesn't matter how hard you try to get the iPhone 6 up to required IOS 13 for compatibility it won't work and you can't play with your watch! Akin to getting the new toy without the batteries on Christmas Day X 10 :(:(

It's a SE, so 6s processor and iOS 13.3,3 should be fine

After Apple destroyed my iphone with an "upgrade" whose design intention was to make people replace their phone with a new shortly to be obsolete again one, I jumped to Huawei.
Louis will fill you in. Be warned, you may be on is site for weeks.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3I2wW5IJ-PA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Totally knackered now

Spent 60 minutes on with Apple Support and they couldn't force it to recover, via iTunes......................so a trip to the iStore tomorrow to force a factory reset via Mac or time for a new phone

Thanks for the tips, like...............what's the worst that can happen

Well it just fucking did, bollox

Really sorry for you. The advice I gave you was genuine and my experience. JJH

Have you put 10p in the meter JB?

Nah ... thought not :D

:beerjug:

When you get it up and running, here’s a few tips ;)

Back
Top Bottom