UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Is iOS 13.3.3 ok to upgrade?

Is it safe ?

I never do iOS upgrades - should I ??

Currently running 10.3.4, so really old version

Luddite, I know

iPhone SE too

Running it both my I phone and I pad, no issues.

Is iOS 13.3.3 ok to upgrade?

Is it safe ?

I never do iOS upgrades - should I ??

Currently running 10.3.4, so really old version

Luddite, I know

Why would you not?

If nothing else new releases include security patches.

Unless you have an old phone then I'd be tempted not to bother as it could slow your phone down.

Andres

Is it even possible to update a se to that iOS? I’d always update to the latest possible. JJH

My wife has an SE. She's not noticed anything detrimental since I updated it.

All fine. As with all IT stuff, make sure you back it up (sync it) before updating.

Do it. But beware some older apps may no longer be supported due to the way tech gone in recent years.

If you have specific apps that you use and must have, I would first double check that these will work with latest iOS before you update.

Wife has an iPhone SE too. And it is old by today standards. Hers is about 5 years old if I remember correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iPhone SE here running iOS 13.3. No problems.

Auto updates switched on from the day I got it. Never had a problem...:)

Don't think iPhone 6 is supported anymore , anything past a 6S should be fine with no issues.

Its becuase it is having to download the entire IOS13 upgrade - probably a couple of Gigabytes

if youd kept it up to date it would have just been the incremental update and smaller in size. The exception being major releases (ios 11, 12, 13 etc)

Your original question was "is it safe" - you should really upgrade the latest when you can (as long as hardware allows it) - its not usually "safe" to stay on old OS's as they run out of support and security vulnerabilities are not addressed as they are in newer operating systems.

Back
Top Bottom