iPhone software upgrade

Apparently there is a SE 2, in the offing

Who carries these massive iPhones?

So they suggest, if it is true, I’ll likely to be based on the chassis of iPhone 8. Meaning it’ll be bigger than you knackered SE and of same size as 6, 6s, 7, and 8. Slightly Bigger but not as big as 11 pro max.

I’ve got large hands and bigger phone suits me better, but I have “small pockets” for one.

Had my iPhone 7 since couple of months after it launched. So it is 3 and a bit years old now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So they suggest, if it is true, I’ll likely to be based on the chassis of iPhone 8. Meaning it’ll be bigger than you knackered SE and of same size as 6, 6s, 7, and 8. Slightly Bigger but not as big 11 pro max.

I’ve got large hands and bigger phone suits me better, but I have “small pockets” for one.

Had my iPhone 7 since couple of months after it launched. So it is 3 and a bit years old now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fancy a iPhone 11 or the XR has some good deals on at present

I hung on to my SE for years, great phone and very small.
I finally gave in a couple of months ago and bought an iPhone 11 Pro.... fantastic camera and still small enough to wear on my belt.

Try and get your se working as it’s still worth a few bob to sell or trade. JJH

Trying a restore now
Seems to be doing it now
Praise the Google Internet and YouTube
It's a great phone and nice & compact

What is are you running now?

The iPhone 11 is also a great phone. The 11 pro adds a third camera for zooming in on stuff. Deformed what you use it for but it’s large in my shovels of hands!

10 minutes you were getting rid! Great result. JJH

Yep
I tried one last hurrah and it went to the correct recovery screen,to allow the dead phone to interact with iTunes
Did a fully factory reset/restore and it worked
Like having a new phone
Then a restored the previous back up from iCloud
Everything worked a treat, like clockwork including all the passwords on each app and all the settings for my bespoke email addresses
The internet really is a great resource for mankind, as everything was on it to show you how to do it
A very happy ending

Back
Top Bottom