I am looking for help....

Wapping

Reaction score
I have to go to Essex today to hang a picture for my daughter.

Looking for routes, no motorways and anything else I will need.

Thanks all.

Thanks all.

Take the Dartford tunnel - turn right.

HTH

He normally just moans about alarm calls....

Three primary reasons why they go off...

Spiders

Wind

Eastern European workers sleeping illegally on the premises.

Take the Dartford tunnel - turn right.

HTH

Interesting. In order to do that, I’d have to navigate around the M25 to enter the tunnel from the south side of the river. I did say, no motorways, did I not? I am not ruling it out, though would you recommend a clockwise or anti-clockwise direction around the M25, as a mate says (and I’ve read it here) that it is a nightmare and best avoided. Failing that, I think I see that I can hit the bottom of the Dartford tunnel by crossing under the river via Blackwall or over the Thames by taking one of the many bridges.

I have absolutely no confidence in security guards, having seen the mess they caused in the run-up to the London Olympics, meaning that our brave fighting men had to be drafted in to take over. I will not be employing one to assist in the picture hanging, I can tell you.

By avoiding the motorways, you are really missing out.....

A true gem, M25, B500, N260, Stelvio - all iconic roads I hear...

Old Father Thames is your answer. But wait until the tide is going out......

You'll need helmet stickers, CE approved gloves, a bulb kit, a breathalyser, a dayglo jacket and a vignette, mate.
A bloke in the pub told me so.

Oh, and take some Velcro for your heat controller. :D

As for routes, it really depends if you want to hoon it or just bimble.
The Millau Viaduct and the Stelvio are not to be missed, unless you've got someone with you who is scared of heights. :augie

Hanging a picture....portrait or landscape format?

What kind of wall is it?

I’m on other forum where it seems people can’t visit another town in the same country - without asking for recommendations of things to see, hotels to stay.......

One fella had already committed to taking a holiday to some foreign city (cos he had always wanted to go there) - and then asks for recommendations........

People have become fucking hopeless!

“Anyone got the GPX file for the NC500?” :blast. Trust me - you won’t get lost!

“Anyone got the GPX file for the Norwegian coastal road?” FFS! Just keep the coast on the left, heading north - and right, heading south!

Thanks all.

Ahh, mob code.

You'll need strong rope, a ladder and a tree.

I’m on other forum where it seems people can’t visit another town in the same country - without asking for recommendations of things to see, hotels to stay.......

People have become fucking hopeless!

That’s typical of this forum, always someone coming along to criticise and poke fun at someone who doesn’t know something. My mate told me that it happens a lot here. People like you spoil it for others. It’s a place to share ideas and swap mutual interests with likeminded folk. If you don’t like it, ignore it. Remember, there is never a stupid question, just sometimes a stupid answer. I read that here and bookmarked it. I knew it would be useful one day.

Now, do you have anything to contribute by way of answers to my questions or not? If no, fuck off and leave it to those that do and can! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom