hotel recomendations potes?

Keep your eyes peeled for the Queseria on the left on the road into Fuente De. ( CA 185 )

Wonderful place, selling their own cheeses, and plenty to sample.

Attachments

• 05192FF9-061A-462C-A3B5-4690AB35CAE0.jpg
    05192FF9-061A-462C-A3B5-4690AB35CAE0.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 162
Name once. I think I do a reasonable job of hauling your sorry arse around Spain and rarely take a wrong turn.

Now, if I didn't have to wait for you at every junction.....:D

Think you went down a dead end road near Somiedo in 2017 ? Useless :)

Shall I bring the RKS this year so you can wait even longer ? :)

Nah.

Find nice hotel.

Ride short distance to place with crossroads.

Sorted.

Hence the
Hotels on or near a crossroads
:D

I didn’t feel the need to add the ‘nice’ before the hotel, as I had hoped that bods would work that out for themselves.... but you never know, so thanks for adding the useful tip :beerjug: Bike friendly, too I guess? Whatever that means :nenau

Are they unfriendly to anybody who arrives by cage ?? :)

Yes. They shout and scream at the hapless driver, spit on their chips, refuse them towels, claim they have no tomato sauce (though clearly they have, as there is bikermate, who looks remarkably like Nutty, pouring it over everything) and charge them double the luxury room rate for a single (and that’s being generous) room with a cracked bog. It’s the way the world is and rightly so.

PS Many bods on motorbikes have a genuine fear it will happen to them. They might well be right. I’d do it to some of them if I owned a hotel. These bods refuse to try sites dedicated to ‘Biker friendly’ hotels, as:

A. They have no imagination

B. They can’t be arsed

C. Many of them “is in foreign”, as only the Germans can be arsed to promote ‘biker friendly’ hotels

D. They only trust what somebody on UKGSer tells them, not least as it is easy to do so

Back
Top Bottom