RallyRaid Africa Twin Wheel set

funnily enough ive just been looking though old pictures but there's none of it showing the rubbing. it was the reason I sold it with those wheels on it and kept the standard ones.sorry this is all I got

Hi Ian,

I contacted RallyRaid today regarding these issues and they replied.

The caliper issue has now been rectified, and the anodising has been fixed also.

So all good with my new wheels. :thumb2

oh that's good a worthwhile call:okay

I'm interested to see how the narrow rear tyre plays out off-road and on-road compared to the OEM width.

I wonder if I'll really notice any difference?

I'm interested to see how the narrow rear tyre plays out off-road and on-road compared to the OEM width.

I wonder if I'll really notice any difference?

I doubt it very much. the main things you would be able notice though especially as a relatively novice off road rider will be good tyres and suspension . I cant see you noticing a tyre 10mm thinner or whatever it is.

I doubt it very much. the main things you would be able notice though especially as a relatively novice off road rider will be good tyres and suspension . I cant see you noticing a tyre 10mm thinner or whatever it is.

Great, well, I'm looking forward to it.

I've not been out off-road since I fitted the Touratech Suspension and now these wheels to be fitted..... so it'll be a big day testing it all :D

I've only done a couple of road rides and carpark slow riding practice....

This weekend I'll be at the two week point since ordering the RallyRaid wheels.... not heard from them yet, so maybe I'll get them home next week?

Fingers crossed..... :nenau:beer:

Heard from RallyRaid last night, the wheels have been painted, rebuilt and should be shipped today. :aidan

Yum Yum,

They don't look much in the photographs but the Satin Black finish is really nice. Much nicer than Gloss Black.

The spokes are much thicker than OEM standard also. :okay Nice :beerjug:

Attachments

• RallyRaid Wheelset 1.jpg
    RallyRaid Wheelset 1.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 119
  • Rally Raid Wheelset 2.jpg
    Rally Raid Wheelset 2.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 111
  • RallyRaid1.jpg
    RallyRaid1.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 120
  • Rally Raid Wheelset 3.jpg
    Rally Raid Wheelset 3.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Rally Raid Wheelset 4.jpg
    Rally Raid Wheelset 4.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 116
Just got to get the disks, ABS rings, rear sprocket carrier and tyres fitted now.....

Then get them muddy where they belong :beer:

Stickers are always important :beerjug:

Attachments

• Rally Raid Stickers 1.jpg
    Rally Raid Stickers 1.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 134
  • Rally Raid Stickers 2.jpg
    Rally Raid Stickers 2.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 134
  • Rally Raid Stickers 3.jpg
    Rally Raid Stickers 3.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 142
That's whats nice about off-roading..... it doesn't matter :thumb2

Bike is already scratched to bits :)
Odd outlook but each to there own,I understand the concept of off roading,but I certainly wouldn't b keen on the guy that fitted my tyres to damage my brand new wheels/rims that's my job ;)

Odd outlook but each to there own,I understand the concept of off roading,but I certainly wouldn't b keen on the guy that fitted my tyres to damage my brand new wheels/rims that's my job ;)

Haha, ok.. Well you keep worrying, because he's fitting the tyres today and I'm doing some training off-road tomorrow :D

All done :beerjug:

Attachments

• Rally1.jpg
    Rally1.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 104
  • Rally2.jpg
    Rally2.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 111
  • Rally3.jpg
    Rally3.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 95
  • Rally4.jpg