Call me sir !

Bandersnatch

Reaction score
Hello, I’m new here, I fully intend to suck as much info and cheap parts from you all for my newly acquired F650 Single and once I have satisfied myself throw you all away like a crusty wank sock under the bed !

I know it all also, so any questions you want answering about ANYTHING don’t ask me because I am precious and was only ever wrong once when I thought I was wrong about something.

Thanks for the welcome and good evening.

Bob.

Look at me replying

It’s great as a new member I can actually welcome myself with a reply to my own welcome message, hi me and welcome. 👍🏻😂

I'm not surprised you know all about crusty wank socks, what with almost sounding proud about owning an F650 single.....

Now have I told you all the story about when I was 15 and my mother did my laundry .....

Mind to watch out for the Nurse whilst your on the hospital computer Bob :D

tenor.gif

I am an acquaintance of BHT he told me your a bit of a David Bailey sort !

Big Hairy Tosser there’s a few of those on here you will have to narrow it down a bit. As to DB if you mean charming and sophisticated I think your in the wrong forum.

Big Hairy Tosser there’s a few of those on here you will have to narrow it down a bit. .

BHT stands for Beaver Headed Twat on here, Andi.
It's the janitor....the boss...the head honcho.

Welcome aboard, Bandersnatch.

Watch your apostrophes. :D

I am an acquaintance of BHT he told me your a bit of a David Bailey sort !

Is that what you call your wank sock :comfort
Keep an eye in the for sale section but I’m afraid “ tossers “ usually keep hold of em ( wank sock )
Welcome though :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom