How much of a twat would I look...

I'm sure you'd look fine. If I wanted one, it fitted etc I wouldn't care what others thought. It's not as if it's pink with 'I'm a cnut' written on the back

No No No ... not at any time could I bring myself to wear that ... the answer then is "MASSIVE" twat.

You’d look like a twat. But would be very comfortable. Get it! :D

If the bike your riding is clean and on road tyres an uber twat.

It's a nice looking jacket but I'd need to get some mud on it from using it as would have been originally intended.

Edit.

I have to agree with wileeeeeey

I'd think you were a sad old tosser who slow jerks to Missenden Flyer videos with Yankee candles lit

It's too much of a good insult.

Depends. Out riding you would look normal or just like you love the brand or you couldn't be bothered to go to Infinity etc.

If I saw you in Sainsbury's wearing the full kit with a peaked enduro helmet I'd think you were a sad old tosser who slow jerks to Missenden Flyer videos with Yankee candles lit and avoid.

I get as far as,

“Hello kids it the Missen.....”

Then I mess my curtains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Please note that the Competition version of the Rallye suit is not supplied with waterproof liners" Do the Rallye liners fit it though :confused:

"Please note that the Competition version of the Rallye suit is not supplied with waterproof liners" Do the Rallye liners fit it though :confused:

Not sure. The liner jacket would be useful but the idea of waterproof liners that your can only wear INSIDE your troos is completely barmy, so I don't care about them...

Good to see that the rear cyclist is conforming to the colour scheme.

Impressive that getting the locals on board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technical wool..... is it like tactical wool ..ie; black with all the labels removed?

Back
Top Bottom