Monimoto tracker

I was in the market for a tracker, so this was on the short list. If you read the reviews, they aren’t great. Short battery life and large.

I was in the market for a tracker, so this was on the short list. If you read the reviews, they aren’t great. Short battery life and large.
Mine still has battery left after four months and it isn't that big. It's a decent bit of kit really. Fits nicely in my tool roll.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I’ve had one for months now and battery is still showing full , at £125.00 and the £32 euros a year it’s piece of mind. Good thing is you can take it from the bike and use it on anything you want. Easy set up and you get a phone call if it moves without the fob. Good bit of kit I think

I've had 1 for 2 years and consider it to be good value for what it is, obviously not as good as the subscription ones that monitor 24/7 and inform the police etc if it's stolen but far cheaper. I've changed the batteries twice now so don't consider that to be excessive, though it does depend on how often it's activated because the fob isn't in range. If anyone is interested in buying 1 and wants to know where I hid mine drop me a PM.

I bought one before Xmas. Seems a great bit of kit and still showing a full battery.

I've had one for about a year and half. Battery life is OK, the original lasted for over a year.

Its a basic tracker but a good silent alarm. That's my main reason for buying it - to know if someone moved the bike when parked up or in the garage.

For the price I think its good, just don't compare it to a £400 unit.

Hope this helps.

Both the wife and I have used one on our BMW's for over a year, both work brilliantly always alerts me when i'm moving the bike around the garage and forget the key. both batteries replaced after a year. Great piece of kit for the money.

It is now £149 on their website. Looks a useful bit of kit. :nod. May add it to my shopping list..

J and S do them for about £125.00 after 10% discount which they will probably give if you ask nicely. Definitely worth having

J and S do them for about £125.00 after 10% discount which they will probably give if you ask nicely. Definitely worth having

I may pop into J & S today at Wolverhampton. How do we get the 10% discount?
2 above now sold !

Back
Top Bottom