Best bar end weights for 2018 RT LC

roadster198

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend replacement bar end weights to reduce the vibes on my 2018 RT?

Seems worse than I remember on my 2012

Thanks

Take the bar end out and fill the bars with ball bearings. Replace the bar end.

Can anyone recommend replacement bar end weights to reduce the vibes on my 2018 RT?

Thanks

How long have you had the bike? has it always done it or have the vibes recently started? Have you added any accessories?
Do the vibes come on at certain engine speeds. Do the vibes come on at certain road speeds?
How many miles have you got on your tyres?
What make of tyres are you running?

I have a virtually new comfort seat for sale, that might help your rear end :D

Might need an engine injector balance my 18 plate Rt doesn’t suffer from uncomfortable vibes.

Used to get a numb right hand on my 2014, but I don't remember it happening after the bike had done around 5k. I put grip puppies on, which think must have helped also don't grip the bars too hard. Didn't notice if after that and haven't had any issues with my 1250. Also ride a 2015 RTP which has 30k on it and I haven't notice any vibration.

Thanks

Are you loading up the engine too much or have an engine problem?

My 2018 RT is as smooth as any bike I've owned. Only time I get a few vibes is with a pillion and putting a bit more load on the engine.

Thanks for all the suggestions people.

Turns out the dealer hadn’t actually inflated the front and back tires to the correct pressures �� and the fact the service light was on when I picked it up is another story which to be fair they have now sorted by way of a service at the local BMW dealer.

Back
Top Bottom