30mm Bar Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicholsonj2252

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Now that you can no longer get the Touratech bar risers I was struggling to find a neat solution

A friend owns a small machine shop and has offered to make an initial batch of 10 sets of these if there is enough interest out there

They are 34mm OD to match the lower handlebar clamps and machined correctly to suit the profile of the rubber buffer with a M10 hole

They will come with the correct length M10 A2 stainless bolts

£25 a set delivered to a UK Mainland address

Here are some pictures of the one off test set he made

As I said if I can get 10 orders (or more) he will go ahead and make them

Here is a picture of the original Touratech ones as a comparison :

Nice one John, I'm in, order me up a set please. Cheers Steve.

I have a vague memory of some handlebar risers supposedly not being suitable for bikes with ABS (presumably something to do with the length of cables?). Do you know if these would work on a bike with ABS?

I have a vague memory of some handlebar risers supposedly not being suitable for bikes with ABS (presumably something to do with the length of cables?). Do you know if these would work on a bike with ABS?

I have them fitted to my XChallenge which has ABS and haven’t had any issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can ask on the dedicated X bike facebook page if anyone on there is interested if you like.

I have risers on the overland bike (probably TT ones, they were on it when I bought it) - my other one is fine without. But happy to help if I can.

Quick update - I have orders for 8 sets of these now , I'll wait until next week and then I will close this and get the 10 sets made up and will just keep a couple of spare sets unless someone asks for them by then

I'll PM those who have asked for sets next week with payment details and so you can give me delivery addresses

Bar Risers now ready for delivery - I will PM those who ordered a set with details

I have two spare sets if anyone else wants some

I am looking at getting another batch of these bar risers made

Anyone who is interested in buying a set let me know and I will order the parts accordingly

Price as listed above

Can I put my name down for a set too?

Thanks
Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom